Friday, April 1, 2011
I opened my blog yesterday & relaized how much I've missed it. I know that blogging world isn't the same anymore. I am having lots of thought. To come back or not? That's my question. One thing I am sure of, I missed my old friends/bloggers a lot. Love, Big Pearls.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Hello bloggers, I warn you. I'm mostly going to complain! I don't feel like myself. You know that feeling when your mind is full but empty?! I've been dreaming a lot, meaning-less dreams, & waking up with headaches. I'm tearful when I don't need to be & it's really embaressing. I'm angry. Yes, angry at myself and others. Ok, so this is the point when I feel I'm driving everyone away. I'm lonely even when I'm with people. What is happenning to me???
I really need to do something about it. Any suggestions?
Note to Fourme: I feel like I'm doing your thing:p
Saturday, May 2, 2009
1. Last beverage : nesacfe's "double chocolate mocha".
2. Last phone call: zain's service center.
3. Last instant message: “Wo bas 5ala9 ensay il salfa?”.
4. Last song you listened to : thagat 3alaik.
5. Last time you cried : 2 days ago.
6. Last text message : sis in-law.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. neon Blue.
13. apple Green.
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend :Yes.
16. Fallen out of love : No.
17. Laughed until you cried : Yeah.
18. Met someone who changed your life : No.
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you : No.
21. Have you kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: No.
22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life: I don't have facebook.
23. How many kids do you want to have: 3
24. Do you have any pets: No.
25. Do you want to change your name: No.
26. What did you get for your last birthday: Necklace, Candles, Scarf, Money etc..
27. What time did you wake up today : 8:00 AM.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: chatting on BBM.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: travelling.
30. Last time you saw your father: 1 day ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: being a stronger person.
32. What are you listening to right now: a hero lies in you.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: wa7da ma testahel what I did for her.
35. Most visited webpage: Blogs, Emails, Shopping websites, & Travelling websites.
36: what’s your real name: not ready to tell yet.
37. Nicknames : Big Pearls.
38. Status: Married.
39. Zodiac sign: Capricorn.
40. Male or female: Female.
44. University: KU.
45. Hair color : Dark Brown.
46. Long or short : Long.
47. Are you a health freak: Yes.
48. Height: 167
49. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes.
50: What do you like about yourself: depending on myself, very organized, & friendly.
51. What don’t you like about yourself : being too kind, & weak at facing troubles.
52. Righty or lefty: Righty.
53. First surgery: il7amdilla none yet.
54. First piercing: Ears.
55. Your first best friend: Hanan.
56. First award: A medal for being an A student.
57. First sport you joined : Tennis.
58. First pet: Parrot.
59. First vacation: London.
60. First concert: SAS Hotel.
61. First crush: High School.
WHAT ARE YOU?
62. Eating : nope.
63. Drinking: nope.
64. I’m about to: go get my hair treatment done.
65. Listening to: I stay in love.
66. Waiting for: Finishing this Tag ;)
YOUR FUTURE :
67. Want kids : Yes.
68. Want to get married : I'm already married.
69. Careers in mind: Doing my own thing.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
70. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
71. Hugs or kisses: Kisses.
72. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice Stomach.
74. Sensitive or loud: loud.
75. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: None.
77. Lefty or Righty: Does not matter.
78. Shorter or taller: taller.
79. Older or Younger: Older
HAVE YOU EVER :
80. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
81. Ran away from home: No.
82. Kissed a stranger: No.
83. Drank Pepsi: Yes.
84. Broken someone’s heart: Yes.
85. Been arrested : No.
86. Turned someone down: Yes.
87. Cried when someone died : Yes.
88. Liked a guy/girl friend? Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Yes.
90. Miracles: Yes.
91. Love at first sight: Yes.
92. Heaven : Yes.
93. Santa Claus: No.
94. Kiss on the first date : No.
95. Angels : Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
96. Are you happy with your life: Yes, except when I'm depressed.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: No.
99. Do you believe in God : Akeed.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yes :)
Friday, May 1, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
It's a common belief in our society that between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is love, passion, jelousy & desire but no friendship but is it true? Personally, I think friendship does exist. Strangely enough, I found that making friends with the opposite gender has been a lot easier in many situations. Nowadays men and women are interacting very actively at work. They have common hobbies. So naturally, they share common interests and communicate. The key to a successful friendship is to establish boundaries. There's always a line that shouldn't be crossed to keep the friendship alive.
What's your opinion?